Senior Architect/Technologist, with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the UK, with Revit expertise, to work on the design and delivery of residential and education projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals wanting to join our offices in Uckfield, London and Birmingham, with a number of high-profile clients and a growing project base. Immediate start.
• be fully proficient in Revit and ideally expert in BIM Level 2
• be able to manage and produce comprehensive construction packages
• lead and chair design site visits and meetings with contractors, consultants and clients
• have good level of competency in written and spoken communication skills
• be able to manage a team
• have initiative and enthusiasm, contributing to the evolution of the practice
Competitive salary dependent on experience. PTAL is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply to email@example.com with your CV and portfolio (max. 5MB file size).
PTAL is an equal opportunities employer. PTAL encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion or beliefs.
Strictly No Agencies.