Senior Architect/Technologist, with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the UK, with Revit expertise, to work on residential and education developments in London.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals wanting to join an expanding design studio in Central London with a number of high-profile clients and a growing project base. Immediate start.
• be fully proficient in Revit and ideally expert in BIM Level 2
• be able to manage and produce comprehensive construction packages
• lead and chair design site visits and meetings with contractors, consultants and clients
• have good level of competency in written and spoken communication skills
• be able to manage a team
• have initiative and enthusiasm, contributing to the evolution of the practice
Competitive salary dependent on experience. PTAL is an equal opportunities employer.
A fantastic opportunity for Part 1 architectural assistant to join our reputable Mayfair office.
You must be proficient in Revit, InDesign and Photoshop, keen for varying experiences and committed to getting the job done across short deadlines.
Joining PTAL you would be exposed to the various stages of a plan of works and would offer great experience for a budding Architect. The role would suit a driven and ambitious architectural assistant qualified to a Part 1 level, and supporting our talented and friendly team.
PTAL encourages all job applicants, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religion or beliefs.
No recruiters please.